- Rabeprazole sodium (AcipHex, Eisai) delayed-release sprinkle capsules (5 mg and 10 mg) for treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), maintenance of healing of GERD and improvement of symptoms of GERD in children aged 1 to 11 years.
- CXA-201 and CB-315 (Cubist) antibiotics. CXA-201 is being developed as a first-line intravenous treatment for urinary tract infections and complicated intra-abdominal infections. CB-315 is intended for Clostridium difficile-associated diarrhea.
- Buprenorphine (Probuphine, Titan Pharmaceuticals) subdermal implant formulation for the treatment of adult patients with opioid dependence.
- LX1033 (Lexicon Pharmaceuticals), an orally-delivered small-molecule candidate, for the treatment of diarrhea-predominant irritable bowel syndrome.
- ISIS-TTR Rx (Isis Pharma/GlaxoSmithKline) for the treatment of familial amyloid polyneuropathy, or FAP.
- Digoxin Immune Fab (Glenveigh Medical) to treat severe preeclampsia.
Orphan drug designations
- Glucagon (Biodel) for the prevention of hypoglycemia in the congenital hyperinsulinism population.
- AAV1-FS344 (Milo Biotechnology), a gene therapy-delivered myostatin inhibitor that increases muscle strength, for the treatment of Duchenne and Becker muscular dystrophy.
- Trans sodium crocetinate (Diffusion Pharmaceuticals) for the treatment of metastatic brain cancer.
First-time generic approval
Betamethasone valerate foam 0.12% (equiv to Luxiq Foam)
perrigo and cobrek pharmaceuticals